About the Role:
Each WorkLodge location runs with a Community Team that specializes in a specific area, Sales, Operations and Hospitality/Events. As the Community Sales Lead, you'll be the primary point of contact for all Sales related activities while being an integral part of the overall Community life.
You will illustrate WorkLodge’s core values and strive to achieve our mission while delivering 100% occupancy across your site along with hitting other sales goals tied to the product and service mix we offer.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Tour and sell workspace solutions to potential members, perfectly articulating WorkLodge's DNA and purpose driven mission.
- Identify needs through your enhanced listening skills, building customized solutions as needed (in partnership with HQ where necessary).
- Research potential new members to better meet their needs.
- Identify growth opportunities for existing members.
- Ensure 100% compliance in all follow-up and closing communications etc.
- Perform proactive lead generation activities both inside and outside of business hours to deliver additional opportunities to your site.
- Connect with and attend localized events and networking groups to promote WorkLodge and identify ways we can better support our local communities.
- Train the Community Team at your location in how to successfully tour space, answer questions and otherwise add value to the sales process when you're unavailable.
- Prepare reports on a weekly basis to communicate the revenue and occupancy metrics for your site.
- Support the community team in all other activities to maintain 100% renewal rate.
Experience and Requirements:
- ENERGY! We're a vibrant work environment and our team needs personality, energy and life!
- 3-5 years of experience (minimum) within a services based sales environment. Business to business experience strongly preferred.
- Proven track record with the feature/benefit sales approach.
- Superior face to face and written communication skills, focused on delivering outstanding standards of customer service
- Organized with superior time management skills and attention to detail.
- Passion for entrepreneurial communities
- Proficient in computer skills such as CRM, Google Suite etc.
- Passion for being part of something bigger, valuing our mission to change lives locally and beyond.
- Our commitment to quality employee development is paramount to WorkLodge culture and to our future success. As a complement to our unique culture, we provide a great benefits package.
WorkLodge creates beautifully crafted, fully furnished Private Office and Executive Suite solutions for freelancers, entrepreneurs, work-from-home professionals and larger companies needing to house remote or off-site employees.
We create a work environment for them to simply plug into, so they can focus on what they do best (running their business) while leaving us to do what we do best - taking care of everything else.
WorkLodge is founded on our five core values that stem from the overriding vision: To Be Amazing!
Ready to work with the awesome people at WorkLodge? Send in your resume to get the process started. We can't wait to hear from you!