Title: Community Operations Lead
We are looking for a FULL TIME Community Operations Lead in our Houston, Woodlands and Dallas locations.
About the Role:
As the Community Operations Lead you'll be part of our overall Community Team that collectively delivers 'Amazingness' to our Member Community, every single day. You'll be the primary point of contact for the community and acts as the “face” of WorkLodge.
Support and take direction from the Market Lead to create a welcoming and collaborative community environment through events and building relationships between members, ensure your building is fully operational and running smoothly, successfully recruit companies to utilize meeting and conference rooms and help drive growth through the promotion of WorkLodge provided service offerings.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be the first and last point of contact for your building, covering the front desk during business hours.
- Be responsible for all operational processes, ensuring 100% compliance against WorkLodge best practices at all times.
- Deliver and help develop (where needed) training and development to the Community Team at your location.
- Provide support to other WorkLodge locations from an operational perspective, as needed, within your larger Market area.
- Support the Community Sales Lead in achieving and exceeding the daily, weekly and monthly sales goals and metrics in order to maximize profitability.
- Identify growth opportunities for existing members.
- Dream, promote and execute high-quality events for WorkLodge (i.e. Networking Happy Hours, Lunch and Learn, community events, etc) in conjunction with the Community Hospitality Lead.
Experience and Requirements:
- ENERGY! We're a vibrant work environment and our team needs personality, energy and life!
- Capable of delivering outstanding customer service
- Minimum of 3-5 years in an operational / facility management type role with a successful track record that can be demonstrated.
- Superior face to face and written communication skills, focused on delivering outstanding standards of customer service.
- Organized with superior time management skills and attention to detail.
- Passion for entrepreneurial communities
- Advanced computer skills.
- Passion for being part of something bigger, valuing our mission to change lives locally and beyond.
WorkLodge creates beautifully crafted, fully furnished Private Office and Executive Suite solutions for freelancers, entrepreneurs, work-from-home professionals and larger companies needing to house remote or off-site employees.
We create a work environment for them to simply plug into, so they can focus on what they do best (running their business) while leaving us to do what we do best - taking care of everything else.
WorkLodge is founded on our five core values that stem from the overriding vision: To Be Amazing!
Ready to work with the awesome people at WorkLodge? Send in your resume to get the process started. We can't wait to hear from you!