Title: Lead Concierge
We are looking for a FULL TIME Lead Concierge for WorkLodge in the Dallas Design District. With construction finishing up & the brand new location coming online soon, we are currently accepting applications.
About the Role:
- Primary point of contact for the community and acts as the “face” of WorkLodge.
- Illustrate WorkLodge’s core values and strive to achieve our mission
- Support and take direction from the Lead Concierge to achieve the following:
- Create a welcoming and collaborative community environment amongst our members through events and building relationships between members.
- Ensure that your building is fully operational and processes are running smoothly.
- Successfully recruit companies to utilize meeting and conference rooms.
- Drive growth and promotion of WorkLodge provided service offerings.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be the first and last point of contact for your building, covering the front desk during business hours.
- Greet guests, people who come in for tours, track walk-ins, schedule tours, and send confirmation emails.
- Prepare and distribute promotional materials to guests/potential members.
- Work on community initiatives designed to develop connections between members, including member introductions, event support, email and print communications.
- Identify new contacts, develop sales leads, and respond to sales opportunities in order to maximize revenue
- Generate and develop sales leads and contact potential clients to build business relationships
- Tour and sell space to potential members with tailored recommendations
- Identify growth opportunities for existing members.
- Develop and implement lead generation and sales conversion strategies.
- Train the Concierge team to give effective tours and sales presentations.
- Dream, promote and execute high-quality events for WorkLodge (i.e. Networking Happy Hours, Lunch and Learn, community events, etc)
- Create revenue via outside rentals, business classes, etc.
Experience and Requirements:
- College graduate with a four-year degree preferred, but not required
- Customer service and/or sales experience a plus
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and multitasking skills
- Passion for entrepreneurial communities
- Proficient in basic computer skills
WorkLodge creates beautifully crafted, fully furnished Private Office and Executive Suite solutions for freelancers, entrepreneurs, work-from-home professionals and larger companies needing to house remote or off-site employees.
We create a work environment for them to simply plug into, so they can focus on what they do best (running their business) while leaving us to do what we do best - taking care of everything else.
WorkLodge is founded on our five core values that stem from the overriding vision: To Be Amazing!
Ready to work with the awesome people at WorkLodge? Send in your resume to get the process started. We can't wait to hear from you!