Title: Full Charge BookkeeperWorkLodge is seeking a PART-TIME highly experienced individual to join our team as a full charge bookkeeper! If you’re self-motivated with a positive attitude and provide punctual work, then you’re a perfect fit!
Duties and Responsibilities:This position will be responsible for accounting functions including but not limited to:
- Full cycle accounts receivable: set up new customers, invoicing, collecting and deposits.
- Full cycle accounts payable: review and input invoices and work with admin team.
- Handel required government forms and returns (if required).
- Updating monthly reports as needed.
- Work with vendors to reconcile accounts.
- Respond to inquiries from both our admin team and our members.
- Provide a high level of customer service with all issues related to our members.
Experience and Requirements:
- Minimum 20 years of full charge bookkeeping experience.
- Highly proficient with QuickBooks & Forte.
- Strong ability to control accounts receivable and credit collection.
- Highly organized with strong administration skills.
- Attention to detail and the ability to multi-task.
- High degree of independence but willing to ask questions and seek help when needed.
- Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Candidates must be professional in appearance and character.
- Bachelors or higher required.
WorkLodge creates beautifully crafted, fully furnished Private Office and Executive Suite solutions for freelancers, entrepreneurs, work-from-home professionals and larger companies needing to house remote or off-site employees.
We create a work environment for them to simply plug into, so they can focus on what they do best (running their business) while leaving us to do what we do best - taking care of everything else.
WorkLodge is founded on our five core values that stem from the overriding vision: To Be Amazing!
Ready to work with the awesome people at WorkLodge? Send in your resume to get the process started. We can't wait to hear from you!