WorkLodge is accepting applications for a Concierge (FULL TIME and PART TIME) for WorkLodge in the Houston, TX area (Vintage Park and Woodlands).
About the Role:
- Primary point of contact for the community and acts as the “face” of WorkLodge.
- Illustrate WorkLodge’s core values and strive to achieve our mission
- Support and take direction from the Lead Concierge to achieve the following:
- Create a welcoming and collaborative community environment amongst our members through events and building relationships between members.
- Ensure that your building is fully operational and processes are running smoothly.
- Drive growth and promotion of WorkLodge provided service offerings.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be the first and last point of contact for your building, covering the front desk during business hours.
- Greet, check-in, and track all guests.
- Solve member-related issues to ensure a cohesive community
- Work on community initiatives designed to develop connections between members, including member introductions, event support, email and print communications.
- Complete daily opening and closing checklist.
- Assist with move-ins and move-outs; prepare and distribute member welcome packets.
- Mail and Package responsibilities.
- Identify issues for escalation to the Lead Concierge and document accordingly.
- Assist with set-up and breakdown of events, including ordering food and beverages, newsletters, and event promotion.
Experience and Requirements:
- College graduate with a four-year degree preferred, but not required
- Customer service and/or sales experience a plus
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and multitasking skills
- Demonstrate integrity, dependability, responsibility, accountability, self-awareness, work ethic, and empathy
- Passion for entrepreneurial communities
- Passion and understanding for WorkLodge mission and values
- Proficient in basic computer skills
WorkLodge creates beautifully crafted, fully furnished Private Office and Executive Suite solutions for freelancers, entrepreneurs, work-from-home professionals and larger companies needing to house remote or off-site employees.
We create a work environment for them to simply plug into, so they can focus on what they do best (running their business) while leaving us to do what we do best - taking care of everything else.
WorkLodge is founded on our five core values that stem from the overriding vision: To Be Amazing!
Ready to work with the awesome people at WorkLodge? Send in your resume to get the process started. We can't wait to hear from you!