Title: Community AssociateWorkLodge is accepting applications for a FULL-TIME or PART-TIME Community Associate in Houston, The Woodlands and Dallas areas.
About the Role:
- Primary point of contact for the community and acts as the “face” of WorkLodge.
- Illustrate WorkLodge’s core values and strive to achieve our mission
- Support and take direction from the Community Leads to achieve the following:
- Create a welcoming and collaborative community environment amongst our members through events and building relationships between members.
- Ensure that your building is fully operational and processes are running smoothly.
- Drive growth and promotion of WorkLodge provided service offerings.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be the first and last point of contact for your building, covering the front desk during business hours.
- Greet, check-in, and track all guests.
- Solve member-related issues to ensure a cohesive community
- Work on community initiatives designed to develop connections between members, including member introductions, event support, email and print communications.
- Complete daily opening and closing checklist.
- Assist with move-ins and move-outs; prepare and distribute member welcome packets.
- Mail and Package responsibilities.
- Identify issues for escalation to the Community Leads and document accordingly.
- Assist with set-up and breakdown of events, including ordering food and beverages, newsletters, and event promotion.
Experience and Requirements:
- ENERGY! We're a vibrant work environment and our team needs personality, energy and life!
- Capable of delivering outstanding customer service
- 3-5 years in a customer service industry (retail, hospitality etc.) with a successful track record that can be demonstrated.
- Great face to face and written communication skills, focused on delivering outstanding standards of customer service.
- Organized with time management skills and attention to detail.
- Passion for entrepreneurial communities
- Advanced computer skills.
- Passion for being part of something bigger, valuing our mission to change lives locally and beyond.
WorkLodge creates beautifully crafted, fully furnished Private Office and Executive Suite solutions for freelancers, entrepreneurs, work-from-home professionals and larger companies needing to house remote or off-site employees.
We create a work environment for them to simply plug into, so they can focus on what they do best (running their business) while leaving us to do what we do best - taking care of everything else.
WorkLodge is founded on our five core values that stem from the overriding vision: To Be Amazing!
Ready to work with the awesome people at WorkLodge? Send in your resume to get the process started. We can't wait to hear from you!